Refurbishment of Market Street Building , Sydney CBD
Our brief from Investa Property Group, was to manage the design and construction of a building refurbishment which included the following features:
- Refurbishment of entry foyer, complete with marble wall cladding
- Refurbishment of garden courtyard, complete with feature pool
- Refurbishment of amenities on each floor
- Upgrading of the fire detection systems
- Replacement of the lift doors and communication systems
- De-commissioning of underground fuel tanks
MJ Wood Management provided significant cost savings to the client by bundling several projects into one package.
The challenge of this project was completing the works, whilst causing minimal disruption to the tenants.
The project was completed on time and within budget, with no injuries to the work force or the tenants. From a design perspective the building has a new lease of life, providing the tenants with a wonderful working amenity.
What Our Clients Say
Their attention to detail and rigorous pursuit of the most cost effective design solution, resulted in significant cost savings to our project.
We have no hesitation in recommending MJ Wood Management to any client seeking project management or construction management services.