Project Management Construction
After completing a robust design preparation and builder engagement process, we are now well placed to start construction.
There may be issues requiring our diligent attention during the construction phase, but the risk of significant issues effecting time, cost, quality and safety is greatly reduced by the initiatives outlined in the previous phases of the projects life cycle.
During this phase MJ Wood Management will provide the following project management construction services:
- Weekly site inspection
- Weekly meeting with the builder and design consultants (on request)
- Monitor and update the Master Programme, identifying potential solutions to recover time if delays occur
- Review and assess progress claims and variations submitted by the design consultants and builder
- Monitor project costs against the approved cost plan, ensuring that the costs of the works do not exceed the approved budget
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost and save time
- Manage inspection of the works by the design consultants and the private certifier
- Review implementation of the builder’s quality and safety management plans
- Manage the communication process with council and the adjoining neighbours
- Manage the practical completion inspection
What Our Clients Say
The relocation of our corporate headquarters from Regents Park to our new facility at Bankstown, was completed on time and within budget.
MJ Wood Management have been retained as our preferred project management company for future property works.