Building Project Management
You are committed to build a dream home or a commercial complex. You have done the financial arrangement and are quite sure about the legal approvals from corporation. Is there something missing? Yes, the building project management. You can slash down your construction cost and get your work completed much before the expected time. Even if you are sure of managing the tasks yourself, we advise you to ask yourself certain questions -
- Do you have any experience with the selection, engagement, coordination and supervision of trade contractors and suppliers?
- Do you have sufficient spare time to dedicate a minimum of four hours per day to your project?
- Do you have a sound understanding of the construction methodology, and sequencing of the works?
- Are you methodical?
- Can you read design drawings?
- Do you understand the design coordination process?
- Are you able to prepare and manage time schedules for the trade contractors?
- Are you a strong negotiator?
- Do you understand contract conditions?
- Do you have a high tolerance to stress?
- Are you prepared to take risks?
- Do you understand your Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities?
If your answer is “no” to some of the above mentioned questions, then partner with us and avail our professional Building Project Management services.
MJ Wood Management has successfully assisted many customers in meeting their building project management task.
Home Project Management
Home Project Management and Valuable Advisory Service to assist you with some previous building experience. By organising the builder, subcontractors and getting building consents to name a few, we give you complete peace of mind. Needless to say, your each and every penny would be justified on the other side of the ledger.
Home Building Management
If you are a fresher to construction activities and even don’t have the required time to manage the project yourselves, and then leverage our Home Building Management comprehensive services. In addition to managing construction, we would also help you in arranging finance and organising the design.
Let us assess the suitability of your project for either home project management or home building management services today!
Call us on 9997 3426 for your complementary Project Assessment
What Our Clients Say
The works were completed with minimal disruption to our major tenant (NRMA).
MJ Wood Managements’ ability to communicate with all of the key stakeholders, was fundamental to the success of the project.